[Foundation-l] Is random article truly random

Fae fae at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Oct 18 15:02:05 UTC 2011

Perhaps it may be a practical response to lobby for a nice big
feedback button (rather than the link to a complex "contact us" page)
before we have another great image filter debate/train wreck?

If nothing else this would give us hard data on how many readers
complain about NSFW articles in comparison to all the other problems
they complain about, such as "my article was unfairly deleted" or
"everyone is so unfriendly" or "someone put cookies on my page, why do
you support cannabis use" (yeah, that's a real one).

Cheers,
Fae