[Foundation-l] Is random article truly random

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Oct 18 14:02:58 UTC 2011

I would guess that the odds of arriving at such article are so low, that it
would not be worth the huge discussion it would definitely result into, to
make this change because there is barely any improvement. Have we ever
received complaints from people who arrived at such articles after pressing
the random article button?

Best,
lodewijk