[Foundation-l] Letter to the community on Controversial Content

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:18:38 UTC 2011

Am 16.10.2011 21:27, schrieb ???:
> On 16/10/2011 19:36, Tobias Oelgarte wrote:

>>> Trolling much eh David?
>>>

>>> But thanks for showing once again your incapacity to acknowledge that
>>> searching for sexual images and seeing such images, is somewhat
>>> different, from searching for non sexual imagary and getting sexual images.
>>>
>> I have to agree with David. Your behavior is provocative and
>> unproductive. I don't feel the need to respond to your arguments at all,
>> if you write in this tone. You could either excuse yourself for this
>> kind of wording, or we are done.
>>

> Now you wouldn't be complainng about seeing content not to your liking
> would you. What are you going to do filter out the posts? Bet your glad
> your email provider added that option for you.
>
> Yet another censorship hipocrite.
I guess you did not understand my answer. Thats why I'm feeling free to
respond one more time.

I have no problem with any kind of controversial content. Showing
progress of fisting on the mainpage? No problem for me. Reading your
comments? No problem for me. Reading your insults? Also no problem. The
only thing i did, was the following: I told you, that i will not react
any longer to your comments, if they are worded in the manner as they
currently are.

Literary: I'm feeling free to open your book and start to read. If it is
interesting and constructive i will continue to read it and i will
respond to you to share my thoughts. If it is purely meant to insult,
without any other meaning, then i will get bored and fly over the lines,
reading only the half or less. I also have no intention to share my
thoughts with the author of this book. Why? I have nothing to talk
about. Should i complain over it's content? Which content anyway?

Give it a try. Make constructive arguments and explain your thoughts.
There is no need for strong-wording, if the construction of the words
itself is strong.

nya~