[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] General Assembly of Wikimedia Argentina

Gustavo Carrancio gustavocarra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:38:20 UTC 2011

Hi, Patricio!
Congratulations to WM-AR. I just want to say some words to acknowlege the
amazing work of the former Secretary, Barcenilla. He has been a masterpiece
in the now flourishing Wikimedia Movement in the spanish-talking world. Now
we are enjoying his silent work and legacy, and all I can say is thaks,
Carlos. We shall never forgive you, and you know that you can tell me my
friend.

Best wishes, Carlos.