[Foundation-l] Letter to the community on Controversial Content

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:43:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 18:19, Andreas Kolbe <jayen466 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> If we provide a filter, we have to be pragmatic, and restrict its application to media that significant demographics really might want to filter.

That should be designed well and maintained, too. I am really
frustrated by Google's insisting that my interface should be in
Serbian (or in Spanish while I was in Spain), although I am a logged
in user.

IPv4 address blocks are being sold from one company to another now,
which means that GeoIP method *requires* the last database.