[Foundation-l] Letter to the community on Controversial Content

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 01:53:55 UTC 2011

On 10 October 2011 20:52, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 09:22:09PM -0400, Risker wrote:
> > all the articles in [[:Category:Sexual positions]]
>
> <looks extremely puzzeled>
>
> What are you trying to ...
>
> Let's try a question like:
>
> ...Can you block [[:Category:Demolished windmills]] (and all
> subcats?) for yourself?
>
> sincerely,
>        Kim Bruning

Kim, I am getting the impression you are being deliberately obtuse.  These
are systems that I have encountered where I have no controls whatsoever; I
don't even know what the software is because all I get is a screen that says
"this page is blocked" or words to that effect.

I cannot decide what is being blocked, as a bottom level user. Those
decisions have been made at a sysadmin or software level. I can tell you my
experiences as a user on those systems, but I do not have the information
you seek, nor am I in a position to obtain it.

Risker