[Foundation-l] all images on/off function

Phil Nash phnash at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 00:06:28 UTC 2011

 I use Outlook Express. But, for some reason, some posts do not seem to be
rendered as they should be, whether they are attachments or otherwise. Maybe
that's my fault, but to be honest, I have other stuff to be concerned about,
e.g. my current work on Commons, so with the best will in the world,  I'll
leave it

Cheers