[Foundation-l] Blackout at Italian Wikipedia - What exactly does the proposed law say?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Oct 6 13:28:59 UTC 2011

I mean Wikipedia (or websites like Wikipedia) specific. Italian text will
have to do - Google translate does miracles :) I think what would be really
great is a set of statements/suggestions, so not just by one expert. For
one, the Rodotà  statement was not exactly what I was looking for at some
point, so perhaps another statement by someone else clarifies better.

Thanks a lot,

Lodewijk

No dia 6 de Outubro de 2011 15:20, Federico Leva (Nemo)