[Foundation-l] Blackout at Italian Wikipedia - What exactly does the proposed law say?

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 21:40:36 UTC 2011

I would echo Risker's question: What exactly does the proposed new law say?
Is it that disputed content will have to be *removed* if a request is received, and *replaced* with the BLP subject's statement?
Or is it that BLP subjects have the right to ask for a correction to be posted on the page, *in addition* to the disputed content?
I can read some Italian; a link to the proposed text of the new law, along with an indication of the relevant section or paragraph, would be much appreciated.
Andreas