[Foundation-l] Blog from Sue about censorship, editorial judgement, and image filters

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 1 00:02:24 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 05:56:02PM -0700, phoebe ayers wrote:
> For heaven's sake. This is the worst kind of cutting and pasting to
> make a point I have seen in ages (Kim's experiments
> notwithstanding)...

:-( That was labelled, and disproved a very specific argument people were making :-/

I'm sorry if that offended people.

I know how I feel about being filtered, and I obviously didn't
deliberately wish to invoke those feelings in others.

I merely wanted to illustrate how filtering could be selectively abused.
I guess the demo was more effective than intended. :-(

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning