[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2011 videos - mission complete!

Mateus Nobre mateus.nobre at live.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 15:58:02 UTC 2011

hahaha, this last one is the only I appeared at all :P
The guy in pink with a white hat.

Btw, congratulations! Loved the videos and the soundtracks, very good editions! And waiting for the next Wikimania to have videos as good as these ;p

MateusNobre
Wikimedia Brasil - MetalBrasil on Wikimedia projects
(+55) 85 88393509
              30440865