[Foundation-l] Image filter brainstorming: Personal filter lists

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 10:51:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 November 2011 10:07, Andre Engels <andreengels at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You're saying that anything that is not wanted by more than a few
>> people goes against our core mission?
>

> No, and nor did I say anything that could reasonably be construed as that.

I said that an image filter was not against our core mission. You
reacted to that by saying that I should show that there is a demand.
Then you added something about "all the points refuted a thousand
times like this". Surely it is quite reasonable that you considered
"there is no demand" as a refutation of "it is not against our core
mission". And for that to be a valid line of reasoning, you need to
have the rule "if there is no demand for something, it goes against
our core mission".

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com