[Foundation-l] Google Knol is closing

Gustavo Carrancio gustavocarra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 22:52:48 UTC 2011

Please, our main involvement is free knowledge, so, this call is of the
outmost concerns about the things we are devoting to.

This is not a question about competence, but about the value of contents. I
know that Google is one of our benefactors, but I don't think that it will
be difficult to make an agreement in which Google is not presented a looser
counterpart.

So, please, think about contents. We have hired people who can negociate
the best way to do so, but anyway we have targets and we must do our best
to preserve those contents.