[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikimedia India Program Trust

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 06:38:50 UTC 2011

Hi Beria,

I'm sorry - I wrote this in a hurry and don't necessarily want to
further crowd foundation-l.

The point about Goma is that he (and other Catalan Wikipedians) don't
need to feel any more excluded than they already do
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_CAT/en)

The point about me is superfluous. I guess I was reacting to the
incredibly harsh tone of (most) of your messages. I apologise; there is
no excuse for reproducing the kind of behaviour that makes me despair.

Achal