[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikimedia India Program Trust

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:50:15 UTC 2011

> *The major program initiative undertaken by Hisham's team so far is the
> India Education Program.*

You sure you want to use that as an example of Hishan
work<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2011-11-07/Special_report>?
Because if was in a "for-profit" organization things like that would lead
to a demission in 2 seconds.

*WLM is a wonderful project, one which WMF actively supported (most
> importantly by improving Upload Wizard to directly support the management
> of the upload campaigns).
> *

Or so the people who spend lots and LOTS of time in Commons, creating,
updating and localizing the Upload campaigns for WLM had WMF support?
Because we didn't saw any during the time we were doing it. Create the
Upload Wizard (thanks for it - despite the fact I preffer the old
commonist) don't make you "supportes" because the UW was not created for
WLM or even thinking about it.

_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*