[Foundation-l] Fwd: Wikimedia India Program Trust

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:47:28 UTC 2011

Clarification and Statutory Disclosure: Iv been working on WCI 2011 since April and have received a fellowship to do this since August. It was necessary for something to come into the bank while I have been working on the conference full time (Note that although Iv been working on this since April, Iv been compensated only August onwards).