[Foundation-l] just wondering, are we going to take down en.wikipedia.org?

Mateus Nobre mateus.nobre at live.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 19:57:17 UTC 2011

Wikipedia just can make protests when we're talking things which could affect the integrity of website.

If we take down for political reasons, will not be long to take down for religious reasons and others opinionated reasons.

Neutrality is a pillar of Wiki. My opinion is to only manifest ourselves when our Wikimedia is in existencial danger.
MateusNobre
MetalBrasil on Wikimedia projects
(+55) 85 88393509
              30440865