[Foundation-l] IRC general meetings

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:40:00 UTC 2011

Hi all! We have not had an open IRC meeting in a while... but next
Saturday, June 4 is the first Saturday in June, and it would be good
to have a revival! I've suggested meeting at 18:00 UTC.

Sign up, discuss topics and meeting times on Meta:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_meetings#June_4.2C_2011

best,
Phoebe