[Foundation-l] No rights to participate

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:56:41 UTC 2011

You appear to have a different definition of "kind or nice word" than I'm
used to.

The words have been posted to help you. That is both kind (because it helps)
and nice (because it was volunteered, taking up time from my life, for your
potential benefit alone).  I cannot control if you find them helpful, if you
are predisposed to a way of thinking that forces you to ignore or dismiss
them, or anything else. None the less they are my understanding of the
factual information you probably need to consider to obtain what you are
describing.

What is not "kind" or "nice" is to say things that provide unlikely
expectations that will eventually be dashed. For example, agreeing with a
perception that I didn't find accurate because it would please you.

FT2