[Foundation-l] No rights to participate

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Thu May 26 23:59:09 UTC 2011

Thank you guys. I knew you wouldn't let me down.
You outdid yourselves. On this illustrious
mailing list where from «you know who» all the
way to the neighborhood young kid posts, I made
an apparent innocuous statement that included:
"if someone, under the false pretenses of helping
you can turn things from bad to worse for you,
they will. That's the name of the game here,"
Now, check the archives. Do you find there a kind
and/or nice word? NO. Do you find posts by four
volunteers who made a point of proving me right?
YES. I'm absolutely sure they were doing their
best to help, weren't you? Of course you were.
It's not nice to make personal attacks, right? Right.

Y'all have a nice day.

Virgilio A. P. Machado (Signing with my true
Wikimedia credentials, now go find a reliable source)
Executive Editor,
<http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/pt:Log%C3%ADstica>Logística
a Logistics wikibook in Portuguese
The One and Only Editor to ever develop and
complete
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/pt:Wikip%C3%A9dia:Projetos/Escolares_e_universit%C3%A1rios#Projectos_em_curso>academic
projects on the Brazilian Wikipedia