[Foundation-l] No rights to participate

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:29:33 UTC 2011

Only a info:

V.A.P. Machado was not banned from pt.wiki because "people does not like
him". He was at frist banned from edit project and talk pages[1] due a
ArbCom decision[2], but that could be revise each year[2]. Instead of change
his behaivor he created a meat/sock puppet[3] and, since the ArbCom decision
says that if he created a sock he would be banned for real, this time he was
banned[4].
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer.***

[1]:
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Especial:AbuseFilter/history/29/diff/prev/262<http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Especial:AbuseFilter/history/29/item/160>
[2]: