[Foundation-l] Scheduled intermittent downtime on all Wikimedia projects on May 24

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:02:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Thomas Morton
<morton.thomas at googlemail.com> wrote:
> That's interesting, what was the wording for the maintenance message? I only
> ever saw the default "our servers are experiencing a technical problem"
> error page.

I could be misremembering, because I honestly didn't care that much,
but I do believe I saw the word "maintenance" in there somewhere.

Either way, it was as informative as any message could be under the
circumstances—unless, as Tim already addressed, you wanted a developer
assigned to updating the message in real time.

Austin