[Foundation-l] No rights to participate

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Wed May 25 02:58:50 UTC 2011

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Free_speech>Yes
it is. "Editing Wikipedia is a privilege granted
to you by the permission of the Wikimedia
Foundation, and can be revoked at any time for
whatever reason that organization sees fit to do
so." "As a private website, Wikipedia has the
legal right to block, ban, or otherwise restrict
any individual from editing its pages, or
accessing its content, with or even without
reason." When you participate "your only legal
rights on Wikipedia are your
<http://meatballwiki.org/wiki/RightToFork>right
to fork and your <http://meatballwiki.org/wiki/RightToLeave>right to leave".

Sincerely,