[Foundation-l] readership draft for feedback

Mani Pande mpande at wikimedia.org
Tue May 24 16:53:38 UTC 2011

Hello All,
We are in the process of fielding a survey of Wikipedia readers to
understand the needs of Wikipedia readers. The survey will get their
opinion on Wikipedia content, understand what are the barriers to
editing Wikipedia, understand how they use Internet, and get some
quantitative data on the experience of using Wikipedia on their phone.
This survey is being done in parallel to the Editor Survey, whose
results we are working currently analyzing and mobile user experience
research that we are conducting in India, Brazil and the US.

The draft of the survey, and a FAQ section is available on meta, if you
are interested. Here is the link to meta space that I have set up for
the survey. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Readership_survey

Thanks in advance
Mani

--