[Foundation-l] CentralNotice use

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue May 24 02:46:06 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 2:48 AM, church.of.emacs.ml
<church.of.emacs.ml at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Are there any devs on your proposal? Or is development planned in this
> area? (If these are two noes, it might be an idea for WMDE's community
> project budget)

I hope we can get some of the annoy-me-not stuff with CentralNotice
fixed during the sprints leading up to the fundraiser, but beyond
that, there's not yet a dedicated project to build better
messaging/broadcasting tools. So if it's a possibility for WMDE (or
another chapter/group/individual) to take this on, that would be
great.
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation