[Foundation-l] Stalking on Wikipedia

Dror Kamir dqamir at bezeqint.net
Sun May 22 14:01:36 UTC 2011

Apparently, this has already been done by others. SD preferred to erase
this head-up along with some other notifications about complaints
against him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Supreme_Deliciousness&diff=next&oldid=430329545

Dror K

בתאריך 22/05/11 14:00, ציטוט Thomas Morton: