[Foundation-l] Stalking on Wikipedia

Dror Kamir dqamir at bezeqint.net
Sun May 22 05:45:52 UTC 2011

I am not going to act as if this is a trial against me. If this is a
trial, then I have every right to know who accuses me and on what
ground. Currently what we have here is a WP user who says he has private
information about me and about other users, allegedly proving we are the
same person (this might mean that I'm Superman, but I won't put this
assumption into test...). This claim of his indicate that he has been
stalking me and other users. This is a serious issue.

Dror K

בתאריך 22/05/11 08:08, ציטוט George Herbert: