[Foundation-l] Interesting legal action

geni geniice at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:04:59 UTC 2011

On 20 May 2011 17:37, Chris Keating <chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> It won't be too long before a reputable news source covers the whole issue -
> or indeed a British Parliamentarian raises it under parliamentary privilege.

They won't. Most reputable news sources are not interested in kiss and
tell and there are other ones that are in place for really rather good
reasons to the point where breaking them would probably get you sued
for libel under even US law

> Then, of course, the material will be in the article even if there is still
> an outstanding superinjunction

What we've actualy got however is an argument over what is considered
a reputable news source.

--
geni