[Foundation-l] Very slow load time for the last few days

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Thu May 19 14:21:03 UTC 2011

I posted this on the English WP on April 11:

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2011-April/108899.html

The responses I received suggested it might be a problem with my provider. I
spoke with a Comcast tech. She considered the problem and concluded that I
needed to clear my cache & cookies. This I did & it got better - for 1 day.
Since then it has gotten back to being slower than ever.

Marc