[Foundation-l] 2010 Wikimedia Study of Controversial Content -- update

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 18:32:13 UTC 2011

Hi Phoebe,

What is the current status with regard to the recommendations from the
2010 Wikimedia Study of Controversial Content?

From what I can see, a proposal based on the study was generated at

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Personal_image_filter

and the proposal was subsequently presented and discussed at the Board
Meeting in Berlin, in late March.

How did that go? Any further developments?

Best,
Andreas