[Foundation-l] Very slow load time for the last few days

Sarah slimvirgin at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:20:31 UTC 2011

The English Wikipedia has been experiencing painfully slow load times over
the last few days, and lots of error messages when trying to save, to the
point where the site has become difficult to use. There's discussion about
it on the Village Pump, and someone has filed a bug report, but no one has
any idea why it's happening, or whether it's being looked into. I would link
to the discussion, but I can't get the page to open.

Does anyone on the list have information about it?

Sarah