[Foundation-l] LangCom meeting report

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:43:04 UTC 2011

On 05/17/2011 02:10 PM, M. Williamson wrote:
> Thank you for the informative message. If it is possible, may I be made an
> observer on the langcom list? Do I need to apply for such a position?

I've recommended you to become an observer. We need 7 days for
discussion on LangCom list. As I said, it shouldn't be a big deal to get
observer status for any involved Wikimedian. We initially wanted to
accept any Wikimedian, but I objected to that idea, as it would make our
list equal to a public one.

Note that I forgot to tell you observers will have read-only access to
the list and that names of observers will be listed at LangCom's page on
Meta.