[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Re: Do WMF want enwp.org?]

Waldir Pimenta waldir at email.com
Tue May 10 23:07:08 UTC 2011

wi.ki, on the other hand, would be safe in this regard :)

By the way, since no one at WMF offered to send the email requesting a
donation/price reduction of the wi.ki domain, I'll do it as the president of
Wikimedia Portugal, with my @wikimedia.pt email. Hopefully that'll give me
some leverage -- only a fraction of what an email coming from an @
wikimedia.org would, but hey, it's better than nothing.

Waldir