[Foundation-l] Fwd: Copyright problems of images from India

Wjhonson wjhonson at aol.com
Tue May 10 14:27:12 UTC 2011

 As you say any photograph of a person obviously living, and yet who died before 1941 is in the Public Domain in India.? This is true regardless of any other point raised about the source of the photograph as you again say.

The first step is to get agreement on those points for the Indian portion of Wikimedia Commons.