[Foundation-l] Multiplayer High

Виктория mstislavl1 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:55:23 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to repeat that we need to think about this:
> http://www.boingboing.net/2011/04/28/flux.html

Of course, there is a lot of parallels between  the Wikipedia environment,
MMOs and Virtual Worlds - and Wikipedia is something like a stripped down,
text only variant of the former and the latter, full of individual quests,
virtual  friends/enemies and  problems/solutions. And when a wikipedian
stops learning, (s)he leaves. The real question is what to do about it.

For example, do we need a presence in Second Life so players can refer to
Wikipedia without leaving the game?

Victoria