[Foundation-l] IRC office hours tomorrow with Sue Gardner about editor retention

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 30 23:13:21 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

So following up on the results of the Editor Trends Study and the
announcements about the topic of editor retention, I wanted to invite you
all to an IRC office hours on the 31st at 17:00 UTC.

On St. Patrick's Day we also had a good chat about this issue, so it would
be nice to carry that forward. In addition to the usual venues, I've noted
the topic on English Wikipedia pages where we've been discussing editor
retention, and if you're someone who participates in work such as New Page
Patrol (on any project) it would be especially great to have you there.

Time conversion and other instructions are on Meta at:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

Thanks!

--
Steven Walling