[Foundation-l] Message to community about community decline

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Mar 30 19:54:32 UTC 2011

On 03/29/11 8:16 AM, Fred Bauder wrote:
> This
>
> https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Crestone,_Colorado
>
> is the village I live in. Perhaps the rule have been bent a bit, but I
> don't really see that civilization has been harmed, by doing so. What is
> a reliable source varies with the context.

And it's still missing a pronunciation.  My instinct suggests that it
should rhyme with "bone", but my experience questions my instincts.

It is very difficult for someone that is rule-bound to exercise the
judgement necessary to adapt reliability to circumstance. There is
always the lurking fear that a massive conspiracy is afoot to distort
the image of a village of 73 souls.

Ec