[Foundation-l] Message to community about community decline

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Wed Mar 30 17:59:26 UTC 2011

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/wiki/Category:Hooper,_Colorado

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/wiki/File:BearApplePoop.JPG

> Fred

I know my way to Commons which is substantiated by my contribution, and
when I have smth to upload, I eventually upload and even sometimes write an
article to include the picture, but I would not call it a systemic work.
For me, an example of systemic activity would be the message on a
designated page that the community YYY or a mosque ZZZ or a mountain WWW do
not have any illustrations available on Commons, meeting a user who is
going to travel to XXX or ZZZ or WWW but can not really look through all
the Commons categories (when they exist anyway). At best this activity
should be automated (even though I do not know how it can look like).

Cheers
Yaroslav