[Foundation-l] Message to community about community decline

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:55:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 14:03, Nikola Smolenski <smolensk at eunet.rs> wrote:
> The problem isn't that all the articles will be written according to his
> level of knowledge, but possibly that:
>
> 1. All the articles that he was interested in and are at his level of
> knowledge he already wrote.
> 2. All the unwritten articles that he is interested in writing are above
> his level of knowledge.
> 3. All the unwritten articles that are below his level of knowledge he
> does not find interesting to write.

Agreed. I simplified the reason. I would say that it is probably the
most about the relation between required efforts and obtained
satisfaction.

And as "absolute" amount of required efforts will just raise (needed
knowledge for writing articles is just higher and higher), we need to
think about "relative" amount of required efforts (making things more
accessible) about improving satisfaction.