[Foundation-l] Fwd: Re: Message to community about community decline

Stephanie Daugherty sdaugherty at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:05:49 UTC 2011

But we do know the, number of actual editors will always be overreporrted,
because there will always be more accounts created than editors actually
using them. So noting a pattern of decline is valid, even if the extent of
it is unclear due to the masking effects of false churn.

Sent from my mobile device.