[Foundation-l] Editors survey and gender

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Mar 24 13:17:28 UTC 2011

Arthur, thank you so much for this reply!

The Hebrew translation of the survey is practically complete. It would
take us just a few minutes to create a version for women, who will,
without doubt, appreciate it. (There are women among the translators,
too.) If there's a chance that it will be used, we'll create it.

Is there anything else that we can do to make this work? Maybe we can
help copying the answers to LimeSurvey? I have no experience with it,
but i am willing to invest some time in learning from someone who has.

This is a chance to create a very positive precedent!

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
"We're living in pieces,
 I want to live in peace." - T. Moore