[Foundation-l] foundation-l Digest, Vol 84, Issue 79

Joan Goma jrgoma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:50:19 UTC 2011

Hi Amir.

We used Lime survey in Catalan Wikipedia for our last regular survey.
According to the answer to the question about if you are editing Wikipedia
or just reading it different sets of questions were deployed.

Perhaps this could be used to handle different question spelling according
to the gender.

If you want more info you can talk to Marc Miquel.

Message: 2