[Foundation-l] 2011 elections - low turnout

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:33:42 UTC 2011

I agree with Harel, there are huge numbers of editors who are entitled
to vote and don't do so. I think we put some effort into welcoming
newbies and forget that becoming part of the community is a process
and state of mind rather than a single event.

I think that a bot message from Jimbo or the foundation thanking
people for their 500th edit and saying that they are now entitled to
vote in trustee elections could be a very good way to build the
community.

WereSpielChequers