[Foundation-l] 2011 Board Elections: Input needed

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:35:14 UTC 2011

Given our readership is random and a significant proportion of the global
population, that seems quite appropriate.

Not all readers will care but there will be enough who do and it's
appropriate to give them a voice.

(Also noteaworthy:  we may also engage readers whom we otherwise don't reach
as a byproduct. Not a big point but a "plus")

FT2