[Foundation-l] Access to academic journals (was Re: Remarks on Wikimedia's fundraiser)

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:24:45 UTC 2011

2011/3/16 Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org>:
> 2011/3/15 SlimVirgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com>:
>> I'd be willing to help organize the names. It's just a question of
>> coming up with some sensible criteria, so I'll restart the discussion
>> about that on the previous talk page.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Credo_accounts
>
> Thanks Sarah. It looks like the discussion is moving a bit in circles
> again -- if we can't reach a consensus, then I'd encourage you to just
> be bold and set something up (and be ready for the inevitable abuse
> ;-). One point to remember that may get lost in the en.wp discussion
> is that folks in other wikis (including other languages) may care
> about this as well. Last time I sent a note to wikipedia-l, which
> still has a fair number of subscribers from multiple languages.

Would be good to publish info about it on bars of at least major Wikipedias.
I hear about it for the very first time, as I am not an active editor
of English Wikipedia.

Credo has Polish version of interface, so Polish editors might be
interested to use it as well... and probably French, Spanish,
Japaneese, etc.

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/