[Foundation-l] breaking English Wikipedia apart

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:58:18 UTC 2011

Nobody has suggested putting WikiProjects "in charge" of anything.

What is suggested is that they could be beneficially used as a more
immediate point of contact for newcomers, where people can get to know other
editors working on the same topic areas, and also on a cross-wiki level as a
means of better cross-wiki collaboration and flow of knowledge and support.

FT2