[Foundation-l] Access to academic journals (was Re: Remarks on Wikimedia's fundraiser)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Tue Mar 15 05:33:45 UTC 2011

By the way, I did check with one of the schools I attended, Sturm College
of Law, and found their access policy for alumni is quite liberal. I'm
too far away to check books out, but it looks like I can do quite a lot
on-line; probably quite a bit more than I have to time to use.

Their policy is so liberal is is actually hard to believe; quite a change
from after I graduated, when they were charging a couple of hundred
dollars for a library card. Maybe I should quit throwing the alumni
magazine away.

Fred