[Foundation-l] The Psych That Almost Wasn't

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Tue Mar 15 05:08:13 UTC 2011

I understand. Thank you so very much for clearing the
misunderstanding. No need to apologize. I write things that people
don't understand more often than not. Not only you were very kind,
which I appreciate very much, but you're absolutely right. Zick Rubin
has also authored several books. Wikipedias deserve to have an article on him.

Best regards,

Virgilio A. P. Machado (Vapmachado, four infinite blocks, one deleted
user page, two vandalized user pages, one ban from a mailing list,
one ban from a IM community, and still counting)

Prof. Virgilio A. P. Machado            vam at fct.unl.pt
Engenharia
Industrial
http://web.archive.org/web/20070824105539/www.ipei.pt/GDEI/
DEMI/FCT/UNL                    Fax:   351-21-294-8546 or 21-294-8531
Universidade de Portugal                or 351-21-295-4461
2829-516 Caparica                       Tel.:  351-21-294-8542 or 21-294-8567
PORTUGAL                                or 351-21-294-8300 or 21 294-8500
                                         Ext.112-32
96-577-3726
Faculdade de Ciencias e Tecnologia/UNL (FCT/UNL)

(Dr. Machado is Associate Professor of Industrial Engineering at the
School of Sciences and Engineering/UNL of the University of Portugal)