[Foundation-l] get your cc project funded

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:58:10 UTC 2011

Possibly of interest: Creative Commons is running a workshop in April
on how to get a Creative Commons project funded. "The course consists
of a series of workshops and seminars that will take you through the
steps from an initial idea to having a finished project proposal for
submission, including assistance in identifying and finding funding
bodies and collaborations relevant for your project." Applicants from
CC affiliates are prioritized but anyone can apply.

https://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/26669

http://p2pu.org/general/getting-your-cc-project-funded

Note, I am just passing this on and can't answer questions about it :)

-- Phoebe

<at> gmail.com *