[Foundation-l] Steward election issues

brock.weller at gmail.com brock.weller at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:21:00 UTC 2011

A second solution could be the return of the verification edit... I vaguely
recall needing to provide a diff with an edit summary stating 'I am xx on
whatever wiki'. Storing a link to that from meta keeps all needed
information on meta. The sticking point with the steward im discussing
becoming compliant with is that my en link back to meta is on top of my
usertalk page and not my user page, which is rather silly.
-Brock